Certificate of Insurance
ETS online building management software is a highly-capable property risk management tool. With it you can manage, track, and communicate tenant, vendor, and contractor insurance requirements to ensure that they are compliant with the latest requirement imposed by the rules of your building.
- Multi-Property / Portfolio View
- Data Import Wizard
- Automatic Expiration/Non Compliance Notification
- Expansive Insurance & Insured Options
- Advanced Search & Filter
- Automated Compliance Validation
- Customizable Notification Correspondence
- Digital Certificate Upload / Storage
- Insured (i.e. Vendor/Tenant) Self-Entry Option
- Capture AM Best Rating
- Robust Detailed Reporting / Data Download
- Communication / Notifications Log
One of the most popular parts of our tenant management software involves property risk management and how you can reduce your liability exposure. The certificate of insurance page of our building operations software give you the perfect place to collect your tenants' insurance policies so that you can verify they are up-to-date. It is also the online location to collect vendor insurance policies so that you are protected should a contractor get injured. Not only can it give warnings about when their insurance policy is about to expire, but it can also notify them if their policy information is not current. If you'd like to see how it works, click here for a demo or to get a quote.
I want to reduce liability at my property.